Welcome to Yoga in Enfield, Winchmore Hill & Chingford with Lisa
My name is Lisa Hemmings, and I run Hatha Yoga classes in Enfield, Winchmore Hill N21 & Chingford E4, designed for beginners/those new to Yoga and those returning to the practice after a break.
You can sign up to my Events and Newsletter Mailing list here!
Please see my Class Schedule for details of classes which are held at:-
- Salisbury House – You can find directions to the venue in Bush Hill Park here. This is where my classes are held on Tuesday Evenings & Saturday Mornings.
It is also possible to join me in the comfort of your own home via zoom. More details on online classes can be found here.
Yoga is for everyone and we can all enjoy its amazing benefits.
The benefits of practising yoga include:-
- Stress reliever and relaxation
- A discipline which balances the mind, body and spirit
- Improved breath control, posture and confidence
- Aids individuals’ ability to be still and silent
- A non-competitive form of exercise, which can assist with rehabilitation after injury
- A new way of living your life
Yoga has taught me a lot about myself, the world in which we live, and about my personal journey. I look forward to sharing the practise with you.
More information about my classes can be downloaded from“What Happens In A Yoga Class”