Welcome to Yoga in Enfield & N21 with Lisa
My name is Lisa Hemmings and I run Hatha Yoga classes in Enfield and Winchmore Hill, N21 which are designed for those who are beginners, new to yoga or returning to the practice after a break.
You can sign up to my Events and Newsletter mailing list here!
The last classes for 2018 will be Tuesday 18th, Thursday 20th & Saturday 22nd December. Classes this week will be by candle light and there will be a opportunity to enjoy a festive treat at the end of class. Classes will resume at the HQ on Thursday 3rd January 2019.
Yoga is for everyone and we can all enjoy its amazing benefits.
These benefits include:~
- Yoga is an excellent stress reliever and aids relaxation
- A discipline which balances the mind, body and spirit
- It improves breath control, posture and confidence
- Aids individuals ability to be still and silent
- It is a non-competitive form of exercise, which can assist with rehabilitation after injury
- A way of living your life
Yoga has personally taught me a lot about myself and the world in which we live and the journey I am on. I look forward to sharing with you.
More information about my classes in Enfield and London, N21 can be downloaded from “What happens in a yoga class”