Yoga at Salisbury House
It is an absolute pleasure to be able to welcome you all back with open arms (doors and windows!) to your favourite yoga classes.
I cannot wait to see you all for real, live, in-person yoga and have lots of new things to offer you.
|Yoga at Salisbury House ||7.30pm||Salisbury House, Bury St West, London N9 9LA||£12|
|Yoga at Salisbury House||9.30am||Salisbury House, Bury St West, London N9 9LA||£12|
You can see directions to Salisbury House here.
Please register your interest for future live courses here.
Tuesday night starts 31st May
Saturday morning starts 18th June
Classes are run as a 5-week course and the investment is £50. Drop-in may be permitted if space allows and the investment is £12. Courses are suitable for everyone – seasoned yogis and beginners alike.
Your place will be confirmed upon receipt of the investment and completed health questionnaire, which you can find here
I just wanted to let you know that I am continuing to follow guidelines from Yoga governing body.
- All courses/classes will need to be booked in advance.
- I am asking you to BRING YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT TO CLASS, I am unable to supply any equipment at present.
- Please wear a mask to and from your mat and around the building. You do not have to practise in a mask.
- I ask that you use the sanitiser provided at the entrance to sanitise your hands.
- Please do not come to class if you are feeling unwell
We want to keep all our yogis safe and do our best to keep the local community safe too.