Yoga at Salisbury House
It is an absolute pleasure to be able to welcome you all back with open arms (doors and windows!) to your favourite yoga classes.
I absolutely cannot wait to see you all for real, live, in-person yoga and have lots of new things to offer you.
From September I am offering yoga at Salisbury House
|Yoga at Salisbury House||9.30am||Salisbury House, Bury St West, London N9 9LA||£12|
Please register your interest for future live courses here.
There is space available for the remaining two weeks of this course, please contact me to pre-book individual classes.
Courses are suitable for everyone – seasoned yogis and beginners alike.
Your place will be confirmed upon receipt of the investment and completed health questionnaire, which you can find here
I just wanted to let you know that I am continuing to follow guidelines from Yoga governing body.
- All courses/classes will need to be booked in advance.
- I am asking you to BRING YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT TO CLASS, I am unable to supply any equipment at present.
- Please wear a mask to and from your mat and around the building. You do not have to practise in a mask.
- I ask that you use the sanitiser provided at the entrance to sanitise your hands.
- Please do not come to class if you are feeling unwell
We want to keep all our yogis safe and do our best to keep the local community safe too.