After the success of Yoga Summer School at Salisbury House it is an absolute pleasure to be able to welcome you all back with open arms (doors and windows!) to your favourite yoga classes.
I absolutely cannot wait to see you all for real, live, in-person yoga and have lots of new things to offer you.
From September I am offering yoga at Salisbury House
Saturday morning 9.30am – 4 week course £40 – starts 4th September
Both courses are suitable for everyone – seasoned yogis and beginners alike.
Your place will be confirmed upon receipt of the investment and completed health questionnaire, which you can find here
If you are unable to make this course but would like to register for future courses you can do so here.
I just wanted to let you know that I am continuing to follow guidelines from Yoga governing body.
- All courses will need to be booked in advance.
- I am asking you to BRING YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT TO CLASS, I am unable to supply any equipment at present.
- Please wear a mask to and from your mat and around the building. You do not have to practise in a mask.
- I ask that you use the sanitiser provided at the entrance to sanitise your hands.
- Please do not come to class if you are feeling unwell
We want to keep all our yogis safe and do our best to keep the local community safe too.
Categorised as: Blog