Return to the HQ
In the world of yoga everything is constantly changing and transforming. At the start of the pandemic our practise was taken out of the HQ and onto zoom. Now, I find myself wanting to see you all for real, live, in-person yoga and to welcome you all back with open arms (doors and windows!) as I have lots of new things to offer you.
Hot off the yoga press is the welcome return of an old favourite. No, not Lion’s breath or even savasana, something even more special. Yoga returns to the HQ.
Tuesday 14th September – 7.30 pm
5 week course
The course is suitable for everyone – seasoned yogis and beginners alike.
Your place will be confirmed upon receipt of the investment and completed health questionnaire, which you can find here.
The course will be limited numbers but if space allows, individual sessions will be available to be pre-booked but priority will be given to full course attendees.
I just wanted to let you know that I am continuing to follow guidelines from Yoga governing body, the British Wheel of Yoga, as follows:
- All courses/classes will need to be booked in advance.
- I am asking you to BRING YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT TO CLASS, I am unable to supply any equipment at present.
- Please wear a mask to and from your mat and around the building. You do not have to practise in a mask.
- I ask that you use the sanitiser provided at the entrance to sanitise your hands.
- Please do not come to class if you are feeling unwell
I want to keep all my yogis safe and do my best to keep the local community safe too.
Categorised as: Blog