Covid – 19
Things move quickly and the break of day brings a new clarity.
Practising mindfulness and loving-kindness during times of crisis is ultimately what supports us all.
I have in place the following measures given the recent coronavirus outbreak in the UK and I would appreciate your support with the following during classes:
- I will wipe down common surfaces with antibacterial spray before and after class. Please bring hand sanitiser to class.
- Please wash your hands upon arriving at the HQ and also before you leave.
- Additional hand towels will be available.
- Temporary removal of eye pillows from class.
- I will no longer be loaning blankets or props.
- If you use a mat, I will ask you to clean it before an after class.
- I will no longer provide adjustments.
Should you notice any flu like symptoms (even if it is just plain old flu that we all know and love) please stay at home.Following last night’s briefing by the Prime Minister, I would like to continue to share practices and wisdom with you during this challenging period. I want to keep my doors open for as long as I can/until I’m told otherwise. I am however exploring other technical/online partnerships to keep us connected.
I will of course update you as more advice is given.
This virus has affected us all and I send my best wishes, love and care to all those in the world who have been severely affected.
Categorised as: Blog